‘A to Z Travel Club’ membership is totally free to anyone who purchases a 2017 edition guide.
The unique features of ‘A to Z Travel Club’ membership
- Membership is free when you purchase any of the 2017 ‘A to Z Travel Guides’!
- As a member, you can register (see the button below), to receive an e-mail notification of any critical news updates for your island destination, so you don’t miss a thing!*
- During the summer season, general tourist news and information on up-coming events is posted on each island’s ‘News’ page 24/7 by our news team (doesn’t require registration, only your book password to access).
- Using the unique passwords printed in your purchased guide book, you will have access to over 60 high quality 2D and a first for any travel guide, ‘real’ 3D photos of your island destination **. Rhodes and Thassos 3D galleries are open now, Kos and Santorini to follow.
- Also, up to the minute weather forecasts, exchange rates, airport and flight information and much, much more is all just a click away!
- You will have access to comprehensive information to help plan before, during and after your holiday!
- As a member you will have access to a host of special discount offers on such things as car hire, restaurants and excursions, to help you save far more than just the cost of the book! ***
- …all this and more is FREE when you purchase a 2017 ‘A to Z Travel Guide’!
The guides are packed with all the latest news and information on the Greek islands of Thassos, Kos, Santorini and Rhodes and now, through the ‘A to Z Travel Club’ membership, you will be able to access all the latest tourist news, making sure you are kept up to date with all there is to see and do during your 2017 Greek island holiday!
How to navigate the Travel Club
To navigate to all the pages available to a member, place your cursor over the ‘Travel Club’ wording at the top of all pages (do not click) and a menu appears below for the four island destinations. Move your cursor down to the relevant island of your book and a further menu will appear to the right with the main information categories for the island. Move your cursor across and down to the desired category and click once.
When requested, enter your password in the box provided to access ‘member only’ sections and blogs. A password is located on the ‘Acknowledgements’ page at the back of each book. With Google Chrome and some other browsers, the password will be automatically inserted after the first use if you click the “Save Password” option when presented.Register to Receive Island Updates
* e-mail registration required.
** Full access to the website pages for your particular island destination is for a two year period from the date of publication of your edition.
*** only available to those with a 2017 edition.
We reserve the right to cancel any registration without notification.