Holiday Advice

Tips & advice

European Health Insurance Card

Due to changes in European Union regulation in May 2010, E101 cards were replaced for British and EU citizens working, living and travelling in the EU by the now designated A1 card. If you already have an E-card, do not worry,  it will remain valid until it expires. Both E and A1 cards entitle you […]