The fully revised and updated 2018 ‘A to Z Guides’ will be available from all major book retailers in early January.
Welcome to the unique ‘A to Z Travel Guides’, the only travel guides to link the printed book with the full potential of the Internet. Our printed travel guides, each at around 200 pages, have more up to date information than any published guide dedicated to the particular island in question.
This website is designed as an extension to the printed book, containing all the information that you don’t need to carry around with you when ‘out and about’ on holiday. It is also the medium through which we can bring you all the very latest tourist news, events, attractions, money saving offers and over 60 high quality photos, videos and panoramas of each island.
Purchasing one of our travel guides entitles you to FREE automatic membership of the ‘A to Z Travel Club’ which includes the following range of unique benefits*:-
- Free access to a wealth of travel related information and help regarding your particular island destination.
- The latest tourist news from the island, updated each day during the summer season.
- Free e-mail notification of any critical breaking news (to receive the e-mails you are required to register your e-mail address **).
- More quality photos than any other travel guide, hosted on our website and including 2D, 3D, panoramas and videos (the 3D Galleries for Rhodes and Thassos are already available, Santorini and Kos will follow).
- Member’s discounts from a range of tourist related businesses on the islands, aimed at saving you much more than the cost of the book. (only available for the current year’s edition *)
- A wide range of advice and tips to help you have a wonderful and safe holiday.
- Our printed travel guides are not only fully revised each year, but during the year when necessary.
- …and there are more unique concepts in the pipeline!
Within each book (on the acknowledgements page at the back of the book), you will find your password, this will only gain access to the member’s only pages and news blogs for the island covered by your particular ‘A to Z’ guide book. If using the same computer (and you don’t clear the cache), you should only need to enter your password once. Please note that passwords are ‘case sensitive’, so please enter your’s as it appears in the book.
We strongly recommend that you log-in regularly during your holiday and check the news page, as organisations and businesses on the islands are habitually late in advertising local entertainment events and festivals.
If you have already purchased one of our guides and would like to be informed by e-mail of critical news reports as they happen, then you need to register your email address (your password is required) by clicking one of the ‘Register Now’ buttons (there is also a link to registration below).
Please note: e-mails will usually only be sent for critical, or time-sensitive information. All other news will be posted on the relevant island’s ‘News’ webpage.
** Your email address will not be shared with any other company or organisation and will only be used for the purpose of sending important news mailings. You can cancel your registration at any time.
If you need to contact us, please include your password for confirmation of membership as this service is only available to ‘Travel Club’ members.
* Please note: Passwords are valid for a two-year period from the date of publication of the edition. However, member discounts and special offers are only obtainable with the edition for the relevant summer season, i.e. now the 2018 edition.
How to navigate the website
To navigate to all the pages available to a member, place your cursor over the ‘Travel Club’ wording at the top of all pages (do not click) and a menu appears below for the four island destinations. Move your cursor down to the relevant island of your book and a further menu will appear to the right with the main information categories for the island. Move your cursor across and down to the desired category and click once.
When requested, enter your password in the box provided to access ‘member only’ sections and blogs. With Google Chrome and some other browsers, the password will be automatically inserted after the first use if you click the “Save Password” option when presented.